Australian Oils of Nature thrive on our passion for natural health and holistic remedies. Our own experiences have taught us that pharmaceuticals often cause more problems than they solve, and true wellness comes straight from nature. That’s why we strive to provide you with natural, unadulterated essential oils that are sustainably sourced from their indigenous locations. We work with local farms and plantations around the world to bring you pure oils founded on the basis of holistic health and global stewardship.
100% Pure Essential Oils
Anytime you have breathed deeply to capture the scent of a flower, you’ve enjoyed the aromatic qualities of essential oils. Found naturally in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, and flowers of plants, essential oils are powerfully fragrant and give plants their unique smells. Each oil carries its own vast assortment health and beauty benefits that we are here to help you make the most of! Since essential oils are true elements of nature, you can use them to improve your health without any harmful chemicals or preservatives! Try our pure essential oils and trade artificial for natural to energise your life and reclaim your brilliance.
Why Choose Our Product?
With so many essential oil brands out there, why should you trust us with the health and wellbeing of your family? We have been in business for nearly a decade and have extensive experience cultivating and sourcing the best and purest oils in Australia. Our specialty began as Tea Tree oil when we operated the Northern Rivers Tea Tree Plantation, and we then expanded to harness the power of other oils like Lavender, Sandalwood, and Eucalyptus. Today, we pride ourselves on our passion to bring you the finest quality oils directly from their native sources in Australia and around the world. No additives, no preservatives and no fillers. Every bottle is 100% pure, just as nature intended.
Connect With Us
We are eager to share our passion for essential oils with you, so if you ever have a question please contact us! Even if we can’t answer your query we will seek the answer from our network of industry experts. As we continue to evolve this site and our product offerings, we hope you will share your experiences, favourite uses, and suggestions to help us spread the word about the incredible benefits of these pure and natural oils!
We look forward to your support and feedback. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, and keep an eye on your emails!
GUIDE TO ESSENTIAL OILS
What ARE Essential Oils?
Essential Oils, as their name suggests, are the “essence” of a plant. The oils are distilled from the seeds, bark, stems, roots, and flowers of the plant. They’ve been used for thousands of years for a large variety of medicinal, therapeutic, cosmetic, and aromatic purposes.
How Can Essential Oils Help Me?
- Inspire a Positive Emotional State: The different scents of Essential Oils uniquely activate the part of the brain that controls emotion and memory. Scents like Lavender, Peppermint, Bergamot, and Ylang Ylang can encourage peace, balance, and joy.
- Health and Healing: Where do we begin? The list of physical ailments that Essential Oils can soothe is, quite literally, pages long. Suffice it to say that any medical malady you’re experiencing has an Essential Oil remedy. From cold and flu and muscle pain to digestive discomfort and depression, Essential Oils can solve it all.
- Disinfect the Home: Unfortunately, most store bought cleaners contain harsh chemicals. You can avoid those toxins by utilising the gentle yet effective cleaning power of Essential oils like Lemon and Tea Tree.
- Enhance Skin: Essential Oils are the skin’s best friend because they can clear complexion, soften signs of ageing, and nurture skin and hair.
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
- Aromatherapy: Use a diffuser to send the scent of your chosen Essential Oils through the air. Your body and mind will both benefit by breathing in the aroma, and it will also purify the air of unwanted odours and airborne pathogens.
- Topical: Add to a base oil, like coconut oil, and massage into the skin. The chemical structure of Essential Oils allows them to be absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream for internal benefit throughout the body. This also works by soaking a washcloth in a blend of hot water and 10 drops Essential Oil. The recommended dilution to avoid irritation when applying to the skin is 2.5%. Some citrus oils can increase sensitivity to sunlight.
- Internal: Essential Oils don’t accumulate in the body – they just do their job and move on. Be sure to check with with a professional before ingesting any essential oil.
Overall, Essential Oils can be used for a countless number of benefits to your physical and emotional health and wellness. The options are limitless, and the best way to learn is to have fun experimenting!